NG’s Moorgreen Industrial Estate Success
The Moorgreen Industrial Park in Eastwood, Nottingham extends to over 200,000 sq ft of industrial and warehouse accommodation developed on the site of the former Moorgreen Colliery which was demolished in 1986. The estate now employs over 500 people and has become one of the region’s success stories.
Maplebeck Holdings Ltd invests on behalf of a regional private pension fund. The company has an impressive track record of speculative development at Moorgreen, having completed their 40,000 sq ft flagship units at Birch Park in 2006 and 9,000 sq ft of starter units at Sycamore House in 2009.
- NG achieved 100% estate occupancy early in 2015 and have maintained this ever since
- In the past 12 months NG generated 20% rental growth on the estate
- The Moorgreen Industrial Estate is now entering the next exciting phase of its development
- NG have implemented a marketing and asset management strategy to maintain the 100% occupancy rate
- A programme has been put in place to create further rental growth throughout 2016
- How to cater for future demand?
How NG Met the Challenge
- Encouraged by NG, Maplebeck Holdings are once again returning to speculative industrial development.
- The oldest remaining part of the estate is to be demolished being replaced by 14,000 sq ft of purpose built starter units providing a range of 1,000, 1,250 and 1,500 sq ft options.
- Project completion date for the new Ash Court is early Q3 2016.
- Moorgreen now provides the full range of size options from the 1,000 sq ft start up option through to the flagship 10,000 sq ft Birch Park units.
- Tenants can now grow and expand on site, safe in the knowledge that as their business develops they have the option of taking larger units as they are required without having to go through expensive and time consuming relocations.
Find Out More
Contact Richard Sutton at NG on 01159 588599 or Richards@ng-cs.com for more information on our marketing and management services or follow NG on Twitter @NGChartSurv