AddressWilford House, Clifton Lane, NottinghamNG11 7AT
1,124 sq m (12,095 sq ft)
The original element of Wilford House is a detached Grade II Listed Period three storey building constructed, by our estimate, in the mid to late 1800’s of solid brick walls beneath pitched slate covered roofs. Converted to office use in the mid 1980’s, the original building has subsequently
been extended to provide a modern two storey addition of similar design incorporating timber framed windows. The building now provides a mix of modern open plan office space and Period converted accommodation.
The two phases of the building are linked by a glass “atrium” that acts as the main reception area.
Internal office finishes include painted plaster walls and ceilings, fluorescent strip lighting and a gas fired central heating system serving all areas.
Externally the building benefits from a substantial forecourt parking area with spaces marked for 55 cars.
Your contact at NG is;
Richard Sutton, Direct Dial: 0115 989 7094, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kelly Oakley, Direct Dial: Office 0115 958 8599, email@example.com
To find out more about this property, give us a call on 0115 958 8599