Sunny has been with NG since 2007 when he joined as a placement student.
- In June 2013 he was appointed Equity Director
- Thinking outside the box Sunny offers clever and practical solutions in landlord and tenant matters
- Sunny is one of only a handful of multilingual Chartered Surveyors practicing in the East Midlands
- Married with three children, Sunny devotes all his personal time to his family and friends
Richard Sutton came to NG as a graduate in 1989.
- Since 2004 he has concentrated on investment consultancy and brokering, portfolio evaluation and strategic corporate property issues
- He has now transacted investments worth over £200m
- Richard specialises in 'off market' deals, offering a greater degree of discretion, something the majority of private investor clients prefer
- In April 2013 Richard qualified as a Civil and Commercial Mediator, having completed a Training Programme with the ADR Group
- In July 2019 Richard was appointed Managing Director
Richard joined the old Nattrass Giles in 1990, since which time he has seen the firm grow, move offices and evolve into NG Chartered Surveyors.
- He has over 25 years' experience of the East Midlands property scene
- He specialises in rent reviews, lease renewals, property management and dilapidations for landlords and tenants
- Richard has a unique insight into how both landlords and tenants work
- In his spare time, Richard is a keen cyclist and walker
James joined NG in May 2016 with over 15 years’ experience specialising in commercial property management.
- Before Joining NG he headed up the commercial management department of Chesterton Humberts regional commercial office
- James handles a diverse portfolio of properties from individual retail and industrial units through to larger industrial estates and multi occupied offices
- He studied law at University, which gives him a unique understanding of legal property matters
- James is also an RICS Registered Valuer and deals with all professional matters such as lease renewals and rent reviews
Company Secretary and Director
Sarah is NG's longest serving team member, having joined in 1985 as the office junior.
- Through hard work and mathematical prowess she now wears many hats including Practice Manager, Company Secretary and Director
- Sarah is integral to the smooth running of the business.
Jude is the newest member of the NG team, joining in December 2018.
- She has worked as a chartered surveyor across the East Midlands for the last 11 years
- She specialises in asset and property management for a variety of public and private sector clients
- Jude works with the head of property management, James McArthur
- Her overall goal is to advise clients on how to maximise their investments and mitigate their liabilities whilst achieving their commercial goals
Suzannah joined NG Chartered Surveyors in August 2017.
- Suzannah has worked across the East Midlands giving her an unrivalled knowledge of the region's property sector
- She is experienced with the Business Rates auditing service which consists of producing rating list appraisals, budget estimates and providing advice on empty rate strategies
- Suzannah studied Real Estate Management at Nottingham Trent University and is now working towards becoming a Chartered Surveyor and Registered Valuer.
- Outside of work Suzannah is a country girl at heart and spends the weekends either riding her horse or enjoying a walk across the fields with her dogs
Charlotte joined NG on a student placement in the summer of 2018.
- Charlotte plays football for Leicester City Ladies
- She is a second-year student studying BSc (Hons) Real Estate at Nottingham Trent University
- She has plans to become a chartered surveyor after graduating
- Charlotte is using her time with NG to put into practice skills she has learned over the past two years at university
Ellis is the latest addition to the NG team having joined us as a Degree Apprentice in August 2019:
- She is in her first year at Nottingham Trent University studying Level 6 Chartered Surveyor BSc (Hons) Real Estate Degree Apprenticeship
- Ellis will be gaining experience alongside studying for her degree with the hopes to become a Chartered Surveyor
- She is a keen sportswoman being a member of the U18 National Champions team for Indoor Hockey
PA to the Agency Department
Rachel is based at NG’s head office
- She joined NG way back in 1997
- Rachel is the secretary to the Agency and Valuation Teams
- Rachel is also PA to Directors Richard Sutton and Sunny Landa
- She ensures the smooth day to day running of the Team’s business activities
PA to the Management Department
Sam brings huge experience to the NG team.
- Sam hold two roles at NG
- She is secretary to the management and professional services departments
- Sam is also PA to NG’s Director Richard Brown
- She is hugely versatile and an integral part of our continued success
Sandra is based at NG’s head office.
- She assists James, Jude and Suzannah in the heart of NG’s property management department
- Sandra is an unsung hero working behind the scenes
- She is an integral part of the team quickly resolving any problems that arise