11th March 2015
Sunny has been with NG since 2007 when he joined as a placement student. Rising through the ranks, in June 2013 he was appointed Equity Director. During this time he has undertaken a wide variety of work in many disciplines, but in particular the disposal and acquisition of commercial property and investment opportunities.
Notable office deals include;
- A series of lettings at a Grade A office park in Leicestershire within an incredibly short time frame, resulting in 100% occupation of some 18,000 sq ft.
- Lettings totalling 15,000 sq ft on a city fringe development in Nottingham within 6 months over 3 separate deals.
Notable industrial transactions include;
- The sale of a 40,000 sq ft warehouse in Nottingham at a sum in excess of its asking price;
- Sunny advised on a speculative industrial development in Nottingham where units ranged from 5,000 to 15,000 sq ft completing the letting all the units within 6 months from practical completion;
- The acquisition of an 80,000 sq ft warehouse in Birmingham at half the property’s asking price!
Thinking outside the box Sunny also offers clever and practical solutions in landlord and tenant matters. In addition to this, he is well versed in handling lease renewals and rent reviews. Sunny is one of only a handful of multilingual Chartered Surveyors practicing in the East Midlands, which in turn allows NG to provide a very unique service to clients in the Asian Community especially in Nottingham.
Sunny works closely with fellow directors Richard and Jonathon who pride themselves in offering a director led service to clients. Married with 3 children, Sunny devotes all his personal time to his family and friends.